<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, June 25, 2009
Ryan Star and David Cook are touring together. I think it's damn cute cos I used to like them both.

I can't stop taking breaks from chinese oral. Yeah I've finally finished my homework and moved on to chinese oral. But uh, finishing my homework meant leaving 3/4 of amaths papers blank, half of chem and phys papers blank, and 1/5 of emaths papers blank. I am damn jealous of Mao because she has so much time that she plays stupid computer games. But no, I won't play stupid computer games too - I'm still 3 episodes away from the finale of GG and I missed the last 90210 that starworld showed. Anyway, my point on chinese oral: I can't concentrate on reading chinese and trying to study chinese again when the o's are over, sucks.

Who do you think of when I say "footballer with long hair"? I think of David Seaman and I miss my old Arsenal. Who do you think of when I say "hottest footballer"? Contrary to popular belief, I don't think of Torres, I think of Jamie Redknapp who is now retired ): I brought up football because I used to love it. Now I hardly watch football no more because of the lack of time. Maybe I hardly watch football too because no one else watches football and because most of my favourite players are gone. By gone, I mean retired or out of epl (it's damn hard to watch to serie a/la liga/ucl matches nowadays ):). But my point is that I wish I could go back in time. Not just to watch good old Arsenal or my favourite players again, but because everything was much simpler back then. No need for studying, nothing to worry about, so much time you could sleep/watch tv/check out music all day long.

I sound stupid for saying that I don't wanna grow up, but I hate growing up and the responsibilities/commitments that come with it.
11:47 AM;